As your partner in compliance, O’Brien’s helps you meet the many regulatory requirements imposed on vessels trading in U.S. waters.
For companies trading their ships to the U.S. for the first time, our vessel services are designed to facilitate a trouble-free first port call to U.S. waters. We develop the necessary documentation to prepare your vessel to enter U.S. waters in full compliance with OPA 90 and other related regulations. O’Brien’s offers a wide variety of services including arranging Certificates of Financial Responsibility, USCG and state Vessel Response Plan preparation, EPA Vessel General Permit compliance and other required documentation. We can assist in arranging special coverage that may be required, including AMPD coverage; Canadian CRO contracting; California Shoreline Protection coverage; Panama Canal SOPEP; Panama Authorized Person services; and many others.
Key services include:
- Regulatory compliance updates and circulars.
- Safety alerts.
- Security advisories.
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Master’s Guides to Compliance.
- Immediate answers to your questions via email@example.com.
- Response plan preparation and maintenance.
- OPA 90 Qualified Individual services.
- OPA 90 exercise compliance.
- Spill Management Team services.
- Media/Public Affairs management services.
- In-Office exercises and training.
- SOPEP/SMPEP preparation.
- Pre-boarding vessel inspection and preparation for examinations.
- CDl Inspections.
- Shipboard training.
- ISM/IS0 audit support services.
- ISPS and Vessel Security Plan audits.
- Navigation audits.
- VGP compliance verification and training.
- General consulting.
Don’t fall behind on the latest regulations. Let us help you keep your vessels in full compliance. Contact O’Brien’s today.