Supporting local and state governments and corporations in building resilience during times of post-disaster recovery is a core part of O'Brien's service offerings. Our team understands the recovery process and has the experience needed to manage disaster scenes as well as mitigate cost burdens put on local branches of government. Whether it is "full" or "fill-in-the-gaps" levels of support, O'Brien's mobilizes rapidly to disaster scenes.
O'Brien's disaster recovery teams provide:
- Debris management and monitoring.
- Financial recovery and program consulting.
- Disaster recovery and recovery plans.
- Emergency and response planning.
- Drills and exercises.
- NIMS and ICS training.
- Computer Based Training (CBT).
- Readiness assessments.
- Continuity of government plans.
- Technology solution: DebrisPro™.
Don't wait until disaster strikes. Start building a foundation for resilience in your branch of government or company by contacting O'Brien's today.