In an era of ferocious media coverage with rumors and misinformation flowing through social media networks, your reputation could be on the line at a moment’s notice. In an emergency, timely communication with your employees, stakeholders, investors, the media and the public is crucial. Organizations cannot afford to miss the first opportunity to communicate. O’Brien’s offers the comprehensive media training, media response support and communications technology tools you need to survive a true crisis.
Key services include:
- Communications and crisis plans.
- Spokesperson and public engagement training.
- Social media strategies.
- Crisis dark site preparation.
- Daily public affairs and issue management support.
- Joint Information Center (JIC) training and exercises.
- Emergency Public Information Officer (PIO) and spokesperson representation.
- Media inquiry response - dedicated 24/7 coverage by experienced response managers.
- Technology Solution: PIER.
Contact O'Brien's for comprehensive communications services and keep your organization prepared and proactively responsive at a moment's notice.