Secure, Scalable, Enterprise-wide Electronic Planning Management Solution
O'Brien's Electronic Planning Solution, ePlanPro® is a securely hosted, web-based planning management system that uses best-of-breed technology to provide customers a central database driven application that helps manage an unlimited number of plans and associated documents enterprise-wide throughout numerous facilities and terminals.
Designed by planning professionals and responders, this software combines decades of response and contingency planning experience using the latest technology and strategy to meet industry processes and documentation requirements.
Types of Plans
ePlanPro® can be customized and implemented for each client to manage a multitude of facility plans and locations world-wide. Plan types include:
- Integrated Contingency Plans (ICP)
- Facility Response Plans (FRP),
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Dock Operations Manuals (DOM)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans (HWCP),
- Facility Security Plans (FSP)
- Business Continuity and Recovery Plans
- Corporate Crisis Management Plans
- Tactical PrePlans
- And Much More
These and other plans are delivered via ePlanPro® in nationally, agency-approved formats. When format changes are mandated, ePlanPro® makes it easy to keep all plans fully compliant current and continually linked.
Features and Elements
ePlanPro® uses a secure, central, enterprise-specific database to automate maintenance and distribution across an unlimited number of plans and an unlimited number of plan holders. When a change applies to multiple plans or multiple facilities, ePlanPro® automatically applies that change to all applicable plans and facilities.
Key Features include, but are not limited to:
- Web Based Plan Creation, Editing and Viewing
- Automated Revision Record
- Integrated Plan Personnel Information
- Email Notifications of Plan Edits
- Word and PDF Plan Downloads
- And much more
Data elements include, but are not limited to:
- Names, job titles, contact information
- Response times, responder roles
- Notification and reporting requirements for regulatory and law enforcement/support agencies
- Lists of physical assets ranging from terminal tanks to response resources
- Diagrams, facility maps, area maps and other graphics
Stronger Oversight with the ePlanPro® Dashboard
ePlanPro® has unprecedented dashboard helps companies ensure and document regulatory compliance more effectively than ever before; a fact appreciated in particular by senior executives and their management teams.
The ePlanPro® dashboard gives at-a-glance summaries of key performance indicators such as showing whether contact information for all designated individuals has been received from these individuals and distributed in emergency plans.
For example, dashboard screens display the percent of confirmed contacts:
- measured for each facility across the enterprise.
- by plan, within a specific facility.
- by type of contact, within a specific plan at a facility.
The Technology Behind the Team
O'Brien'sRM integrated the industry’s most respected preparedness and compliance professionals with dynamic, web-based planning, documentation, and distribution technology to create ePlanPro™.
- Language: ASP.NET 2.0
- Development Tool: Visual Studio
- Database: SQL Server 2005
The Compliance Calendar
Managing Recurring Compliance Requirements with the Compliance Calendar feature.
The ePlanPro® compliance calendar enables users to track regular occurring events such as training, inspections, plan reviews, etc. using an advanced feature that integrates with Microsoft Outlook’s calendar and email functions. Important information of each event such as requlatory requirements, task parameters, important references and key stakeholders.
Other features include:
- Easy to use interface that allows single users to track tasks specific to their location or
- Allows Program Managers to manage tasks and programs across the enterprise
- Ability to have automatic task reminders e-mailed to selected participants
O'Brien's ePlanPro® enables our clients to manage large numbers of plans with significantly less resources. The system also enhances compliance by helping the Plan Administrator track regularly scheduled updates, monitor routine and technical changes with each plan in the system, make sweeping changes across the company effortlessly, and archive critical revisions when they are distributed.
Key benefits include:
- Enhances Compliance
- Streamlines Plan Maintenance
- Strengthens Oversight and Control
- Facilitates Emergency Response